Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May the Fourth be with you.

Okay so you know how Chick -fil-A just fools us all the time...like you always want it on Sundays and then remember, "oh wait they are closed"...and then you always want a chicken biscuit right after they stop serving them at 10:30 am...

well Chick-fil-A FINALLY came through for us! Last night, they served breakfast food for us hungry college kids studying for finals. YUM! Nothing makes me happier than a chicken biscuit...I mean really. So Morgan, Alexis, Kinsey and I made the trip over to the east side of Athens to indulge in this rare event.

...made the trip after we had to sit Alexis down in the elevator to control her excitement, of course...

When we got there, not only was there an abundance of breakfast, but also a little cutie playing guitar and singing, and what we all love...BINGO! Alexis and I tried our hardest to get Bingo...even chanting "B4 B4 B4" but it didn't really work..



...Nevertheless, I was a happy girl with 3 chicken biscuits and a chocolate milk...


Today I decided that I was going to get feathers in my hair. I had been envying everyone else's so much that I couldn't take it anymore...So i made the call. 4:30 appointment at Republic. perfect.
Emily was sweet enough to join me and we headed to Republic, and I had my feathers picked out. And Emily took a photo shoot of course..



                                             


and those are mah feathers

When we got back, I went to Byron's study room to get my Spanish book...and what we saw there was a little strange...

The boys of 3 West had gotten tank tops made...cool...
naturally had to get a pic with my hubby Collin

We decided it was much too beautiful of a day to stay inside, so we travelled to Brumby Beach, and of course took pictures instead of study.



visits from Katherine...always a pleasure


merls



we love each other


The A Tau's decided to join the Z Tau's for a little while...who can blame them really...



Love these kids.

In the words of Emily, "May the Fourth be with you."

1 comment:

  1. Marlee!!!! Your blog is rocking my world. I love seeing your pretty face and your feathers and your cute friends. Love you!

    ReplyDelete