Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blogger Baby!



I'm just now beginning this blog and I'm so excited! I know that at least for a while Jenna will be my solo fan, but that's fine...she is my inspiration after all:)

As my freshman year comes to a close, I have been reflecting on all of the many memories I have had over the past 9 months. The countless people I have met throughout this first year of college have added so many smiles and laughs to my life.

These are just some of the people who have made this year so unforgettable:)


From Football Games....


...To date nights...









...to socials...



...to visits with friends from home...



...to those funny moments we'll never forget...




...to those new found sisters, both related and not ;)...






....to staying up until 5 a.m. making that formal cooler...


...to those special moments in these last few days...



                              


These are the moments that I will always remember, the people I will never forget, and the memories I will carry with me forever. The lack of sleep, messy rooms, fattening food, shower shoes, fire drills, snow days, wearing oversize t-shirts and gym shorts EVERY day, falling down the steps on north campus, trying to sneak pictures of football players, frantically finding a guy for date nights, the tears of missing home, the snellibrations, the first failed test, decorating rooms, making rice krispy treats in Bolton, and crying as I think of leaving this place...it was all worth it, and if I could do it again, I would. 

~so celebrate we will, 'cause life is short but sweet for certain~



1 comment:

  1. Awww, very nice! Love the pictures. And,,, I love you!!

    ReplyDelete