Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Beginning the Unpack

My last few days in Russell Hall were amazing, really the best way to go out, including seeing these boxers...

look at that bulging muscle!

After many tears and hugs and more tears and last adventures and more tears...I managed to leave Athens. And now I'm HOME!

And this is what I came home to...


...not to mention what is still sitting in my car...oh my goodness


In the midst of the massive unpacking which will take place during the next few days...weeks, I happened to find my old glasses. WOW guys....WOW

It is this pair of glasses that I picked out when I was 7 years old. I was the girl that really wanted glasses (shocking) and my mom was the mom that really DIDN'T want her daughter to have glasses...I mean my mom was sitting there while I was taking my first eye exam saying, "You can see! Try harder!!" But I actually did need them...and these were the ones I had picked out...geez


I then found this next pair that I picked out in 6th grade..it's hard to tell, but those lenses are hardly bigger than my eyes, cool...


Maybe my current Ray Bans are an improvement from my past choices...or maybe I'll look back in a few years and laugh at them too..



Another interesting thing I found while cleaning was my cheat sheet for my Calculus final Junior year...(don't worry, I wasn't really cheating, we were allowed)


I mean look at that nonsense...I went back and tried to read through it...I remember absolutely nothing. What the heck is the Washer Method? And Sigma Notation...hmm

This is the exam that literally EVERYONE failed...the highest grade was a 66.
I noticed also that I had added a pretty artistic sketch to help me on my test...Thanks Jesus


More unpacking to come...since I basically did nothing today.




1 comment:

  1. The walk down memory lane with the glasses makes me happy. And it is so weird to see all that stuff littering your room floor....feels like dejavu from when we packed you up to GO Athens. How can it already be summer? I don't know but it makes me happy because you are HOOOMMMEEEE.

    ReplyDelete